Friday, January 30, 2009

Day ?

So I have lost count and am in a hurry....this week has been SOOOO busy. But regardless of what day it is of my lifestyle change, I have several good news items to report.

Weight is down to 139.6, fat percentage is 33.5 and water percentage is 46.5, yay!

Next--if yo uwant to do any sort of healthful eating, check out your local health food store. DUH you all say, but I just hadn't gotten around to it til last night. MMMMM. Plenty of VEGAN options...including ice cream!!! Not that the ice cream is low in sugar, the kind I bought uses agave syrup (tequila anyone?) but the point is it's non dairy and delish!!! Even Tory loved it. So for the times you NEED the ice cream, it is there.

Also, bought some porabella mushroom caps at BJS, so I have like ten of them. Sounds like soups on to me. In looking for some recipes, I stumbled upon this blog. Again--if you want to start eating healthy, check her out!

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/

1 comment: