Wednesday, January 21, 2009

day 3

Okay...so last night/today has been nuts. Google "ice dam" and you'll know why. Let's just say I'm out $300. The joys of home ownership. Anyhow, today I weighed myself but have misplaced the info. All I remember are my pounds...not the fat and water %. So I am 142.

Last night met a gf (becky!) outr for "drinks" which normally means 2+ margaritas :-) she had the margs and I had a glass of wine. only one! we ended up eating there (the mex!), and i had romaine lettuce with sliced avocado and salsa on top. and a side of their black beans. they have salt & a teeeeensy amount of oil. 2 Tablespoons for the 40 pounds of onions and beans. I figured that was ok.

Today I had oatmeal with raspberries for breakfast, a little bit of black bean chili for lunch, pineapple for a snack, and for dinner a yummy vegan burger (no bread!) with sliced avocado and sliced jalapenos. Have made some vegan cole slaw (store-bought bag of shredded broccoli, carrots, and cabbage) to which i have added apple cider vinegar and shredded organic apple. Will probably eat that around 8. pm. Haven't eaten as much "green" as I should have today. But tomorrow's another day......

1 comment: