Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 5, Feeling Strong!

So weigh in today is 141 lbs, 33.5% fat, and 46.5% water. Have lost just under 5 lbs in 5 days, and 1 percent fat. Water weight is up. When I have more time I will let you know what the ideal water % is for a woman....today's not that day. Off to a meeting!

Feeling great, motivated for being good and repeating my "commitment is something you stick with NO MATTER WHAT" mantra. have already packed my tea and oatmeal and nuts. will pack soon the fruits and veggies. i am bringing some wine but am going to stick to a glass a day!! also bought some chocolate soy milk if i am CRAVING hot cocoa....we'll see if that is drinkable or not, haha! never in my life did i think i would purchase soy milk. also, found a breakfast joint online that makes vegan breakfasts in stowe!!! super excited to try that, as going out to breakfast is one of my favorite thing :-) a happy and healthy weekend wish to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment